The Innocent derives the most pleasure when everything is based on their values and beliefs. Innocent brands are often successful at ignoring and moving through barriers that would stop others, as they naturally have attributes of being idealistic, optimistic and hopeful. They tend to see the positive in any situation, maintaining faith in their ideals and motivate others to also believe that everything will work out in the end.
Attributes: wholesome, pure, forgiving, trusting, honest, happy, optimistic, enjoy simple pleasures
Motto: Free to be you and me
Core desire: to get to paradise
Goal: to be happy
Greatest fear: to be punished for doing something bad or wrong
Strategy: to do things right
Weakness: boring for all their naive innocence
Talent: faith and optimism
The Innocent provides an identity for brands that:
- offer a simple solution to an identifiable problem are associated with goodness, morality, simplicity, nostalgia or childhood
- are low or moderately priced are produced by a company with straightforward values need to be differentiated from brands with poor reputations.
The Innocent is also known as:
- Idealist/utopian: Lives through belief in the perfect world or a set of ideals
- Traditionalist: Remains loyal to and maintains faith in simple values and virtues
- Perseverer: Stays the course and goes “where angels fear to tread”
- Optimist: Believes in the power of positive thinking
- Cheerleader: Encourages and cheers on others
WRD has created a Brand Personalities online app which through a series of steps we are able to determine (alongside the business owner) what brand archetype they are. For more information on this service, please call 02 4732 4766 or email your enquiry.